PIB Fishing Charter Fishing Policy Agreement
Below are the terms and conditions agreed upon when placing a deposit with Put In Bay Fishing Charter Service.
Please read terms below and respond to Captain Bruce with “I agree” To 419 341 2805
Cancellations are full refund if canceled 60 days prior to departure.
2.Safety and Enjoyment are the main concern of PIB Fishing Charter Service- the captain and crew hold the discretion of delaying or canceling right up to the scheduled time of departure because of weather and safety concerns.
3. If PIB Fishing Charter Service must cancel the charter, we will strive to quickly reschedule first availability that is convenient to the customer. If rescheduling is not convenient to the customer a full refund of the deposit will be issued.
4. The type of fishing we do is ‘Drift and casting”. No Trolling
5. Each charter is a maximum of 6 passengers ** USCG regulations
6. Each charter PIB Fishing Charter Service provides equipment, bait, and tackle.
7. Customers may bring food and beverages on board
8. If customer brings alcohol on board, customers assume all liability
9. Intoxicated customers will be turned away or cause the charter to be terminated without refund.
10. The captains and first mate have the right to instruct placement and seating to ensure safety, failure to follow these recommendations or requests the customer assumes all personal liability.
11. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised at all times while on or near the dock and onboard the vessel. ** Life Jackets provided.
12. Fish Cleaning not included in charter cost is an extra paid service.
text “ I agree” to 419 341 2805